Documents required for land use and design approval
1) Photocopy of the land deed (02) Two copies.
2) Photocopy of the Khatian’s (02) two copies.
3) Photocopy of DCR (02) two copies.
4) Photocopy of land tax current year (02) two copies.
5) Photocopy (02) of Mouza Naksha RS (02) two copies.
6) Photocopy of National Identity Card (02) Two copies.
7) Photocopy of Income Tax Certificate / TIN (02) Two copies.
8) Passport size photograph (06) six copies.
9) Non-judicial stamps (09) Nine Copies worth Tk 100 for undertaking/contract.
a) In most cases, original copies of the above documents may be required to be shown.
b) In the case of Government or RDA-allotted plots additional documents may be required along with the above documents.
c) Approval may take 3-4 months in most cases (approval time may be shorter or longer depending on favorable timing and work).
d) Depending on the frontage of the land and the width of the road in front, the RDA approves the “Building Design”.