Building Plan Design & Approval

        At-Takasur Consultancy Firm
 is a Bangladesh-based design & consultancy firm founded in 2019. Our team includes Engineers, Consultants, Planners & Architects. We are ready to serve the following purposes:

⇒ NOC Approval.
⇒ RDA Plan Approval.
⇒ Structural Design.
⇒ Architectural Plan.
⇒ Interior Design.
⇒ 2D Model Plan.
⇒ 3D Model Plan.
⇒ Soil Test.
⇒ Soil Improvement.
⇒ Estimate Cost.
⇒ Electrical Wiring Drawing.
⇒ Fire Fighting Drawing.
⇒ Auto Alarm System Drawing.
⇒ Auto Alarm System Installation.

          Our firm has been formed with some enthusiastic young talented popular people as well as a few experienced faces. You will get a proper service regarding the given purposes.

Building Plan Approval

There is always a huge demand for property from a builder of repute who is known for quality construction. Buyers are willing to pay a premium in return for -Peace of mind that all approvals are in place.

However, for any building to get constructed, the builder will need to have a set of approvals as well as sanctions from all the authorities concerned. Any building that comes up without these approvals will invite penalties in the form of fines and even prosecution.

Here is a detailed procedure required to get approvals and sanctions for the building procedure:

A) Land Title:

First and foremost, the builder has to get a clear title for the land or plot. The clear title ensures that the property is clear and marketable and it traces any charges or encumbrances created on the property and its present status. It enables a prospective buyer to know the chain of holdings, and transfers over a period, and check any dispute on the ownership of the property. The best possible scenario is that the builder buys the land first and then starts the project. In Maharashtra, builders prefer the upfront purchase of land whereas in Delhi and Karnataka Joint Development Agreement is the route normally taken.

Here while deciding to buy a property a basic check can also be done by the buyer, by pulling out the Encumbrance Certificate ( hyperlink) from the local sub-registrar office to check the ownership/lien status of the land.

B) Land Clearance:

On account of urbanization agricultural land is sometimes converted into Non – Agricultural land which can further be used for constructing buildings for residential or commercial purposes. In such cases, a developer needs to get approval from the concerned authority to convert agricultural land for non-agricultural (NA) purposes.

Approval for change in land use of the plot is required from the local body and the State Ministry of Urban Development (UD) when the land use shown in the master plan / zonal plan (where the plot is located)/ land allotment letter is to be changed (as the same is not permitted / not compatible with master plan/ zonal pan). The land use plan for the land area is to be notified by the State Ministry of UD after the same is approved by the local body.

C) Zonal Clearance:

After the land title & clearance, A builder is required to take zoning approval from the local body/authority.

  • The revenue department provides the ownership certificate for building permits under the provisions of the Local Body Acts.
    The town planning checks regarding city development RDA with the planning board and forwards the proposals to the various other concerned authorities in the city as required for the issue of case-specific approvals/NOC before granting zoning approval. it has been observed that as per the following table, 8 approvals are required by housing projects that vary from approvals required for land to approvals for putting in place basic amenities like electricity, water, connecting roads, etc.

D) Building Approval:

The next step requires approval from authority for sanction of building plans/ building permits under the provisions of Building Byelaws, Master plan, and Local Body Acts. The Building approval comprises the building plan and the layout approval for the construction of the building.

E) Services & Utilities Installation:

The builder should get approval from concerned authorities for electricity, gas, and water for potable and non-potable use. The building should comply with building laws for sanction or approval of basic amenities. The builder has to get NOC from the pollution board on the project. The builder has to get NOC from the municipality or respective authority for digging the bore well. It is essential for the approval of the sewer or water supply.

F) Completion Certificate:

After the construction is completed, a Completion certificate is mandatory for building constructed before selling the building. The completion certificate is issued after the inspection process. Issuing of Completion Certificate will ensure that the builder or owner has constructed the building as per the approved plan.

G) Occupancy Certificate:

Lastly, an occupancy Certificate is required from a local body/ authority before the occupation of a building or part of a building for any purpose. The local body forwards the proposals to the various other concerned authorities in the city as required for the issue of case-specific approvals/NOC before granting Completion-cum-Occupancy Certificate.

Spread the love
Scroll to Top